I. General Information
- What web technologies are used on websites,
- what data we process,
- how and for what purposes we use and process the data,
- To whom and where we send this data.
II. Cookies and Internet Technologies
Cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The following cookies are used within the Service:
- "indispensable" cookies that make it possible to use the services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, such as those used to detect abuse of authentication on the Website;
- "Performance" cookies, which allow the collection of information about how websites are used;
- "functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the User's selected settings and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of the User's origin, font size, website layout, etc;
- Flash cookies are data files stored by a website on your computer that are supported by the Adobe Flash plug-in. These cookies have no time limit.
- "advertising" cookies, which make it possible to provide Users with advertising content tailored to their interests, visits to websites, also for remarketing purposes using so-called (third party) cookies.
In addition to our own cookies, websites may use so-called (third party) cookies. They are used to provide features or functions from third parties on or via the website, (e.g. advertising features and content, videos and website analytics services). Third party cookies can recognise your device both when you use it to visit a website and when you use your device to visit websites of our suppliers.
III. Scope of data collection
Cookies identify the details of the computer and browser used to view a website - for example, they allow us to know whether a particular computer has already visited the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
As part of the Service, we may process data about how you use the website using your computer, tablet or smartphone or other device to which you access the websites.
With the help of the Internet technologies used, we can process, for example:
- device data: hardware model, unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system version, and device settings;
- log: time of use of the Service, search data, and any information stored in cookies that uniquely identifies your browser or account;
- location data: data about your location obtained through various positioning technologies, such as GPS, Wi-Fi access points, or other sensors that may provide data in the vicinity of your device (when you consent to location);
- other data: data about your use of the Website that we may process if you visit or use our websites
IV. Legal Basis
At any time, the User can withdraw consent by changing the settings of the browser or use additional options to manage cookies. Details in point VII below. The default setting of most browsers is to accept all cookies. However, you can change the settings on your browser to require that it accept cookies, to accept or reject only certain types of cookies, or to reject all cookies. Please note that some cookies are essential to the functioning of our websites and deleting or disabling them may reduce their functionality. Cookies or other technologies are used automatically, which does not mean that our websites are used with the intent to make automated decisions or to produce a similar legal effect that may harm the interests or privacy of Users.
V. Goals of using Internet technologies
We use applied web technologies to:
VI. External companies creating and processing cookies
VII. Revocation of cookie consent
Cookies can be deleted by the User after they have been stored by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the Internet browser or other tools used for this purpose. Service Users may withdraw their consent and change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their timely placement in the device of the Service User. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in the settings of your software (web browser). As a result of changing the settings in your browser an opt - out cookie will be placed. This cookie is only used to identify User objection (lack of consent). Please note that the opt-out cookie only works in the browser that was used to save it. If you delete all cookies or use a different browser or terminal device, the opt out setting must be made again. There are many different web browsers available within the systems. Please refer to the settings in the menu of the browser you are using for details of your cookie settings. You can find information on how to change your browser settings in your browser's help function description or you can contact your software manufacturer for instructions on how to disable and delete cookies.
You can find information on how to configure cookie settings in sample web browsers here:
- in Internet Explorer™ https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- in the Mozilla Firefox ™ browser https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
- in Chrome™ browser https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pl
- in the Opera™ browser https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- in the Safari™ browser https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
Information on how to configure cookie settings for mobile devices can be found on the websites of the manufacturers of the most popular mobile systems (iOS devices, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry).
VIII. Additional information
For more information about cookies and other tracking technologies, including how to disable them, please visit http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/. You may disable individual advertisers that use your search history to deliver online behavioral advertising by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/pl/twojewybory.